Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mole Antonelliana the Elevator


Torino, photo of the panoramic elevator (the cabin has transparent walls) inside the Mole Antonelliana that hosts the National Museum of the Cinema. With almost 500.000 visitors per year is one of most visited museum in Italy.

Torino, foto dell'ascensore panoramico (ha le pareti trasparenti) all'interno della Mole Antonelliana che ospita il Museo Nazionale del Cinema. Con una media di circa 500.000 visitatori all'anno  è uno dei musei più visitati d'Italia.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Virginia said...

This is fabulous as always. I'm sharing on FB.
V

Dawn Clarkson said...

This is a great photo of the inside of my most favourite museum in Turin, THANKS!

Unknown said...

Bellissimo museo, bellissima foto

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

As said Virginia, you make me blush :-) and I am happy you like my photos

Thank you Dawn and yes, the Museum of the Cinema is my favourite too !

Grazie Kmagnet sono lieto ti piaccia (la foto), circa il museo, sì, è proprio bellissimo !

wilf said...

Great view Fabrizio! Looks futuristic...

Dina said...

Wo, that elevator would make me dizzy!