Thursday, March 3, 2011

One of people's favourite part of Torino

One of people's favourite part of Torino is this corner. In front the dome of S.Lorenzo's Church (by Guarino Guarini) in piazza Castello, on the right: piazzetta Reale and Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace) with, in the background: the dome of the Cathedral of Torino. The best? At same time I got this photo: at blue time, when Torino is blue !

Una delle zone di Torino favorite alla gente è quest'angolo. Di fonte la cupola della Chiesa di S.Lorenso (di Guarino Guarini) in piazza Castello, sulla destra: Piazzetta Reale e Palazzo Reale con, sullo sfondo, la cupola del Duomo. Il meglio? Alla stessa ora in cui ho scattato questa foto: all'ora blu, quando Torino è blu !
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Virginia said...

I think you, my friend, are the king of the blue time in Torino!!!
V

Janet said...

Still lovin' your night photos. The dome really glows.

Saretta said...

That's a very stately square!

Terry Stonecrop said...

I can see why it's a favorite corner of Torino. I love the blue time. Very pretty!

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I am happy you love "the blue" about Torino. And no, Virginia, I am not the king of the blue time but I simply I love to catch it.

When you girls do plan to come here? If not now, when ?

Jack said...

What a marvelous scene, with wonderful lighting.

Io con me e me stessa said...

E' l'angolo di Torino che preferisco anche io, soprattutto per la famosa "chiesa senza facciata" ..

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you Jack !

@katiu, ...In una piazza con un palazzo dalle due facciate :-)