Saturday, June 20, 2009

Galleria San Federico


I published days ago a photo taken in daylight in the charming Galleria San Federico. Now it's night time and the position is different. I am sorry but I noticed only at home that the photo it isn't in balance. --- Happy weekend to everyone !

Ho pubblicato qualche giorno fa una foto scattata nell'elegante Galleria San Federico. Qui è invece nottetempo e la posizione diversa. Mi spiace di aver notato solo a casa che la fotografia non è bilanciata. --- Buon fine settimana a tutti !
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

This looks like Italian marble, which of course is without equal. I was in Morocco recently, and at the spectacular Hassan II mosque in Casablanca, they are proud that it was built with Moroccan materials entirely, except for two items: Italian marble and chandeliers from Murano.

Copenhagen said...

Have a nice weekend:)

Jilly said...

How utterly beautiful, Fabrizio. Stunning galleria.

Linda said...

This is so cool and elegant. (and I'm the last person to notice a non-balanced composition, so I didn't notice that in yours)

cieldequimper said...

Stunning. Have a great weekend.

Saretta said...

This galleria reminds me of the famous one in Milan. I have been catching up on your blog. Beautiful photos, as usual!

Hilda said...

Whatever angle, whatever light, perfectly balanced or not (and this is such a minor thing in your photo, Fabrizio!), I think Galleria San Federico is absolutely gorgeous!

Laurie Allee said...

Your images always make me feel like I'm stepping into a dream. Beautiful, Fabrizio. Balanced or not!

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

You all are too polite with me and my photo. You make me blush :-) (but I love your compliments, so thank you very much indeed)

b.c. said...

it's beautiful