Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Teatro Carignano


Yesterday evening they opened the restored Teatro Carignano (see in Panoramio) one of most beautiful theatre in Italy. Unfortunately, at the moment, I can only show its new entrance (just behind the monument and not so exciting). I really hope to be able to show soon its extraordinary beauty inside.

Ieri sera è stato inaugurato il rinnovato Teatro Carignano (cfr. in Panoramio) uno dei più bei teatri in Italia. Sfortunamente, al momento, posso solo mostrare il suo nuovo ingresso (dietro al monumento e non particolarmente attraente). Davvero spero di poter mostrare presto la straordinaria bellezza degli interni
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Hilda said...

I like the facade and I'll be looking forward to your photos of the interior!

mikeacoyle said...

I'm looking forward to going. Unfortunately I didn't get an invite for the Premier on Monday night. It would have been nice. I could have first gone for a meal at Ristorante del Cambio and then socialized with the stars.

Virginia said...

It's beautiful and I'm sure you will do a grand job photographing the interior as well. Superbe!
V

abc said...

It's quite a nice building from the outside (visible when enlarged). I look forward to your photo report of the interior.

albi(francesca perani) said...

bentornato fabrizio come sono andate le foto waterproof?

Anonymous said...

This is a nice shot and I am anxious to see inside it some day.

lunarossa said...

I like the outside as well, Fabrizio. Can't wait to see the inside. Il Carignano is the best in Italy I think. Ciao. Antonella