Saturday, October 27, 2007

San Lorenzo the watch


I showed many time (inside and outside) the church of San Lorenzo and today I am going to show yout its unusual clock. In the meantime I recall those are living in countries that adopt D.S.T. (Daylight Saving Time) to adjust backward one hour their watches tonight (at 3:00am of tomorrow to be precise).

Ho mostrato più volte (all'interno e all'esterno) la chiesa di San Lorenzo e oggi vado a mostrare il suo orologio alquanto originale. Nello stesso tempo rammento a tutti coloro che vivono in Paesi che adottano l'Ora Legale di regolare questa notte i loro orologi indietro di un'ora (alle 3:00 di domani Domenica per essere precisi).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Steve Cuddihy said...

I really like this, the shadowing and soft lighting. Nice job.

Nikon said...

Very nice shot, beautifully lit as usual. I like the size of the bell. The clock is its own little arrangement.
I think that the US has changed DST to Sunday, November 4th, I guess the politicians had nothing to do that day :)

Chuckeroon said...

Good morning, Sig F! I enjoyed the yesterday's post of the musician and today you have rmionded me so very nicely about the hour change.

Tks, and all the best to you.

maria elisa said...

Adoro esta foto.

Um abraço.

Mandy said...

such a beautiful clock - the end of BST always makes me SAD but this clock brightens my mood.