Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st, International Workers' Day

Yes today is May 1st, International Workers' Day so what better that freeze in a photo my Kitty Mao (called Maetto) definitely exhausted after a hard day's work? --- Of course it's a joke: May Day or Labor Day is an important celebration of workers and their unions in most of the world.

Sì oggi è il Primo Maggio, Festa di tutti Lavoratori sicché cosa di meglio se non congelare in una foto il mio micione Mao (detto Maetto) chiaramante provato dopo una dura giornata di lavoro? --- Naturalmente scherzo, la festa del lavoro è una celebrazione importante e seria per i lavoratori e i sindacati in quasi tutti i Paesi del mondo.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dina said...

Sleeping cats of the world, unite!

Eye Twitching said...

Happy Workers Day

Jilly said...

That perfect bed tells me that this cat is a cossetted cat!

Virginia said...

My Meeps, who is all black, is doing the same thing right now. She's exhausted from ripping around the house at 6 a.m. this morning!

Gunn said...

Mao is cute..... :)

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Cossetted cat Jilly? You have to consider that I am kindly hosted by him in my own home... LoL

Dina, yesss. Did you ever notice how contagoius is to watch a cat sleeping? :-)

Oh Virginia, our cats have same colour :-)

Thank you Gunn and Eye T.

Dina said...

Yes, their purring can put one to sleep.
I always had an indoor cat when I was growing up.

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

What a nice idea, Fab!
... only, Indi pretends now you're kinder than me.