Friday, April 9, 2010

Holy Shroud - Work in Progress

They are working around and inside Torino's Cathedral where the Holy Shroud will be exhibited from 10 April through 23 May. Few place are still available. You can book online your visit at: Sindone.org (in Italian, English and French). --- Of course I will publish on Torino Daily Photo as many photos as I can concerning the exhibition, people, tourists and some other events. So... Much more to come !!!

I lavori stanno finendo attorno e dentro al Duomo di Torino ove verrà ostensa la Sacra Sindone dal prossimo 10 Aprile sino al 23 Maggio. Pochi posti sono ancora disponibili e si possono prenotare online presso: Sindone.org (in Italiano, Inglese e Francese). --- Naturalmente pubblicherò su Torino Daily Photo quante più foto mi è possibile concernenti l'evento, la gente, i turisti e qualche iniziativa collegata. Sicché... "Stay tuned" !!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rebecca Moore said...

Grazie per il link! Ho preso 3 biglietti per la mia famiglia quando arriveranno in 2 settimane!

Dina said...

I wish I could come, but glad you will be there to cover it for us.

Saretta said...

What an exciting event!

mikeacoyle said...

Hi Fabrizio.
I'm back online. The internet arrived today, finally!
I have booked to go and see the Shroud / la Sindone at the end of April. I am looking forward to it.
Ciao.
Mike

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

@Rebecca, Bene, sono contento !!!!

@Dina, Thank you. I'll do my best to cover the event just for people that cannot come !

@Saretta, it is, indeed !

@, Mike I'm so happy you finally have the connection to the net. I'll go tomorrow (as press) and Sunday as... A tourist.