Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Le Note Sparse

Saturday night fever !!! Last Saturday night I went to listen my friend Rob who plays in the group Le Note Sparse. Great: they passed the "Rock Targato Italia" selection and I like their way to make music. Stay tuned !!!

Febbre del sabato sera !!! Lo scorso sabato sono andato a sentire il mio amico Rob che suona nel gruppo Le Note Sparse. Grande: hanno passato la selezione di "Rock Targato Italia" e mi piace il loro modo di far musica. Teneteli d'occhio !!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Capt. Ben said...

Awesome live band photo. So hard to get! I try and try, especially to get a good "zoom" effect like you have here, but I haven't had much luck so far.

Looks like a great show!

Virginia said...

Nice photo Fabizio! Wish I could do that in low light. I am impressed you know this group. You go!!!
V

RobAlferi said...

Thank you for your awesome pic Fabrizio, you're our guest any time you want!

Rob [www.lenotesparse.com]

Jilly said...

Great shot and I am sure the music was fab too, Fabrizio.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I love the energy of this image. The swaying of the photo perfectly depicts a the thumping music.

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you very much to everyone but especially to Rob that lent me his camera :-))

Anonymous said...

Li porto sempre con me nel mio lettore mp3 ;-)

RobAlferi said...

Se non sbaglio Fabrizio già ce l'ha, ma Massim... se ti "becco da queste parti" sotto le feste ti lascio un CD, così anche da un punto di vista di qualità audio è meglio...

Rob