Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fiorio 2 - The last


The last photo of Fiorio (at the moment) shows another of its lounges. Very elegant, very formal... And also not because Fiorio is visited by everyone who loves a special ice-cream (absolutely to taste: Gianduja) and prices are really ok !

L'ultima fotografia degli interni di Fiorio (per il momento) mostra un'altra delle sue sale. Molto elegante, molto formale... E anche no perché da Fiorio viene visitato da tutti coloro che amano un gelato speciale (assolutamente da provare è il gusto "Gianduja") e i prezzi sono del tutto accessibili.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nikon said...

Beautiful shot, Fabrizio!
That must have been a tight squeeze to get that shot.

Anonymous said...

Sitting in the room like these two in your posts makes ice-cream taste even better, I believe.
Can you feel already a spring over there?

b.c. said...

Nice one and I love the description of ice cream (my favorite food...)

:)

Chuck Pefley said...

These interiors remind me of the Caffe Pedrocchi a Padova

 gmirage said...

Fiorio really looks like a romantic place as depicted in your photos. I love ice cream and I'd definitely try that when I find myself in Torino.