Thursday, November 1, 2007

Who's this man?


Who's this man? He's Oscar Farinetti the man who invented a new way to sell and to show food and wine of quality. I talked and showed many time what EATALY centre is and represent. He is the man who opened it in Torino. I link HERE an article appeared on New York Times that my friend Leo Rieser of Slowfood Piemonte e Valle d'Aosta, sent me last week. I'm happy that the new Eataly will open in New York next Spring.

Chi è quest'uomo? E' Oscar Farinetti l'uomo che ha inventato un modo nuovo per vendere e presentare cibo e wino di qualità. Ho parlato e mostrato più volte cosa EATALY sia e rappresenti. Farinetti è l'uomo che ne ha dato vita a Torino. Ecco QUI un articolo (in inglese) apparso sul New York Times che il mio amico Leo Rieser di Slowfood Piemonte e Valle d'Aosta, mi ha indicato la scorsa settimana. Sono felice che un nuovo punto vendita Eataly verrà aperto aperto a New York la prossima Primavera.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nikon said...

Nice journalistic photo, Fabrizio.
He looks like what we call " a man on the go."
Nice designs!

Kate said...

I remember reading this article recently! This is an amazing store, and I would like to visit both the New York and Italian store. The man is amazing, isn't he?!

• Eliane • said...

Thanks for this. I will have to read the NYT article and locate the new store (and report). Love the name: eataly. Nice cheeses.