Saturday, October 20, 2007

Superga the last


This is the last photo about Basilica di Superga for now. In future I think to take some photo from a different angle. Please, if you have to spend just a min, enlarge it and notice how architecture is perfect and well balanced. I personally love Superga so much.

Questa, per il momento, è l'ultima foto che concerne la Basilica di Superga. In futuro penso di prendere qualche altra fotografia da un'angolazione diversa. Se avete da spendere un minuto, per cortesia, ingrandite l'immagine per notare come l'architettura sia perfetta e armoniosa. Personalmente adoro Superga.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Janet said...

I can see why you love this structure! Very beautiful and unusual. I have enjoyed your series on it.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photo, Fabrizio! I enlarge it and I was enchanted!

Kate said...

Your affection for the building is well-placed. It is beautiful, especially how you photograph it. You mentioned "balance"; I am always impressed by the architectural symmetry in many of the buildings you post. Have a good week-end!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful building and I am glad that you enjoy it so much.

Jilly said...

So pleased you suggested increasing the size of the photo. It is indeed so beautiful. Lovely photo, Fabrizio.

Nikon said...

It is a beautiful building and your night shot & composition make it better.

• Eliane • said...

Indeed, worth clicking! Lovely picture of a very lovely building.

Anonymous said...

It is an impressive sight, especially floodlit. It shines without being too sugary. Nice angle as well. All of these photos can only really be appreciated in large sizes

Ashley said...

amazing shot. my family is from torino yet that is one place i have not yet visited.
thanks for sharing your photos!
Check out my Travel Blog!