Thursday, October 25, 2007

Piazza Castello


Piazza Castello it's considered the central point of Torino (during Olympic Games it was called "Medal's Plaza" because olympic medals were assigned here). I love this angle on East side just quite via Po.

Piazza Castello è considerato il punto centrale di Torino (durante i Giochi Olimpici venne soprannominata "Medal's Plaza" perché le medagli olimpiche venivano assegnate qui). Mi piace molto questo anfolo sul lato est della piazza giusto vicino a via Po.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

A Very Happy Birthday Fabrizio!
I wish you all the best and many happiness! Many hugs! Cheers!

Kate said...

Your birthday? Did I miss something? Now how did Sonia know that!? Many happy returns{{{ }}}=a cyberhug!! The photo is lovely as usual; I particularly like the people on the bench.

Felicia said...

A beautiful piazza, probably looked entirely different at the Olympics. Glad that I could also say Happy Birthday!

Nikon said...

A beautiful photo, Fabrizio. I like it enlarged showing all of the colorfully lit spots around the square.
Happy B-Day!

Anonymous said...

beautufl, as always, fabrizio!

is it your birthday? if so, I wish you all the best!

I've tagged you on my blog...come visit!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you. Today is my birthday too. I am 73.

Anonymous said...

Only one solitary couple enjoying the ambience (and the photographer). What time do you normally take these photos - is it well into the night?

Marcin said...

Great, great, great photo!! Stunning!!! We love this photo so much.
BTW. One day later, but Happy Birthday!!!