Thursday, August 2, 2007

Il Duomo 1

I published months ago another photo (HERE) about the Torino Cathedral. As most of people know it is hosted there what is called "The Holy Shroud". I have to find a photo of it and I'll scan and publish. The Duomo's chapel (by Guarino Guarini) is very beautiful but unfortunately fire destroyed lot of it in 1997 and work to restore it didn't finish yet. You may take a look also by this webcam.

Ho pubblicato mesi fa un'altra fotografia (QUI) circa il Duomo di Torino. Come molti sanno presso il Duomo si trova ciò che viene chiamato "il sacro lenzuolo". Devo cercare una sua foto da acquisire digitalmente e pubblicare. La sua Cappella è molto bella (del Guarini) ma sfortunatamente un incendio nel 1997 ne distrusse buona parte e i lavori di restauro non sono ancora terminati. C'è modo di vedere il Duomo anche attraverso questa webcam.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lavenderlady said...

I love night scenes...this is very nice.

inspired said...

another great nite shot ;o]

JM Vigil said...

Looks very peaceful.

Anonymous said...

I really like the tones that you produce in these night shots Fabrizio, How do you do it? In-camera settings or post-processing?

Nikon said...

Like Richard - I love your night shots - they have a quality I don't see in any other blogs.
There's something about the color temperature or the settings perhaps - whatever I really like them.

M. CHRISTOPHE said...

Very nice...I like the white colour you have on this photo....my favorit picture today

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you to each one of you and thank you about your encouraging comments.

@ Richard: both. I mean that I work on white balance (setting it manually) when light is few or lamps are yellow or wall are made by nude bricks -- Then, if necessary, I use Capture NX (mostly) in p.p. working on light, exposure, sharpness. Most of photos are taken in raw format.