Thursday, June 21, 2007

Caffé Mulassano int.


As promised yesterday this is Caffé Mulassano how it looks inside. As you can see it's surrounded by mirrors that, of course, help to "enlarge" environment. I forgot to catch the ceiling but next time I go there (if the polite lady that manage it will give me the permission) I'll take it. Mulassano prepares a it own aperitif and sell it in bottle. I have it and I'll take next 1st of July about month's theme day :-)

Come ieri promesso questo è il Caffé Mulassano visto all'interno. Come si può vedere è circondato da specchi che, naturalmente, aiutano ad "allargare" l'ambiente. Ho dimenticato di fotografare il soffitto ma la prossima volta che sarò là (se la Gentile Signora che conduce il locale vorrà ancora accordarmi il suo permesso) lo fotograferò. Mulassano prepara un suo aperitivo che vende in bottiglia. Il prossimo primo Luglio, in occasione del tema del mese, lo fotograferò :-)
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Caffé Mulassano has got to be one most beautiful cafes I've ever seen. The detailing is fantastic. What a gem! Thanks, Fabrizio.
PS: I'm sure those deserts under the glass domes are to die for, as well. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

Beatifull place.
Tanks for your coments.
I like your photos.

Poly

pusa said...

this is very beautiful! the interior makes it up even if its small... no wonder the place is still open for business and i assume that they serve good food/drinks as well

Pat said...

Stunning place! You say surrounded by mirrors. I checked them all and couldn't see you!


We have a guest's photo in the Guelph blog today!

My PAD and
Guelph Daily Photo

Nikon said...

Amazing place, Fabrizio -I can't believe the marble & the deep tones in the wood & ceiling.
Such much intricate detail :)

Nazzareno said...

Un gioiellino! Esterno ed interno sono legati dal un fascino e dall'eleganza di un epoca che l'intelligenza dei gestori(o della signora?)sono riusciti a non disperdere.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a treasure!

Sally said...

Oh, how perfectly sumptious! When i come to Torino we muct have an aperitif here! Cin Cin!

alice said...

Really a nice place to enjoy time with friends. I'm looking forward to see your red bottle!

JM Vigil said...

I am spellbound. This is just an amazing place, beautiful.

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Pusa centered the point

Sally I take it as a promise !!!

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you to everybody about your so nice words

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that Italian cafes are probably my favourites - especially when they are like this, although that is special!