Thursday, March 22, 2007

Agnolotti al Plin


Agnolotti al Plin, Sugo di carne della Granda, Dolcetto di Dogliani and now here I go to translate this. "Agnolotti" are sort of ravioli with meat; "Plin" it's the pinch you do with thumb and index to close them and means that these Agnolotti are hand made. Sauce (sugo) is with meat (carne) from Cuneo's province (Cuneo it's a city of Region Piemonte and Torino chief of town). Cuneo's province it's wide and Granda (a sort of wide). This superb red wine from Dogliani (town of Piemonte) it's called Dolcetto and it must be served at ambience temp. Well what did I forget? Ah... 11 Euro to taste all these delicatessen at Eataly . Nothing to add except to invite you to come to taste them here.

Agnolotti al Plin, sugo di carne della Granda, Dolcetto di Dogliani... Cos'altro aggiungere se non che la carne della Granda sta a indicare la carne che viene dalla provincia di Cuneo e che il Dolcetto va servito a temperatura ambiente? Ah... 11 Euro per assaggiare queste ghiottonerie da Eataly. Nulla da aggiungere se non invitarvi a venire ad assaggiarli qui.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Mountainboy said...

A great looking bowl of food!

Ming the Merciless said...

The Agnolotti al Plin looks delicious. Yummy!! I can eat that and be happy all week long.

Jilly said...

Breakfast time here and I've just eaten, so why, looking at your photograph, am I hungry?

Looks delicious. J x

Nazzareno said...

Foto troppo e ridico "troppo" invitante. Non si può iniziare così di prima mattina...è scorretto! Adesso come faccio ad arrivare alle 13.00?

Kalyan Panja said...

Really mouth-watering...well captured shot!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy I love looking at that! I just came back from a trip to Venice and this just makes my stomach think ITALY! Great food, colours, flavours ambience. We enjoyed wines from Friuli and Veneto that you never see outside of Italy.
Buon appetito!

Andreea said...

oh i wish i could eat there tonight! i love that wine :)

Anonymous said...

Very good photo and description. I espcially like the explanation of Plin.

Oya said...

and mamma mia means, I am on my way ..:)

Rafe Totengco said...

This photo is making me very hungry. Mama!

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you very much to everybody.

Richard, you're in right. What in fact make me angry is how we aren't able to sell abroad...