Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Palazzina di caccia di Stupinigi 2


This is another wonderful building originally designed by Filippo Juvarra. As I said when I showed some photo of it HERE, it is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and better than my description is what you can read (in English) on Wikipedia HERE. To stop there and to watch such a perfect design consonance: by day or by the night, in Winter (like now) or in Summer, with a trip to Reggia della Venaria Reale too (I will show soon), are two more good reasons to come to visit Torino :-)

Questa è un'altra meravigliosa realizzazione di Filippo Juvarra. Come dissi quando mostrai alcune sue fotografie QUI, è parte dei beni proclamati Patrimonio dell'Umanita da parte dell'UNESCO ma meglio della mia descrizione è quanto si trova QUI in Wikipedia. Fermarsi ad ammirare una così perfetta armonia: di giorno o di notte, in Inverno (come ora) o in Estate, in uno con una visita alla Reggia della Venaria Reale (che mostrerò presto), sono altre due buone ragioni per una visita a Torino :-)

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Janet said...

I continue to be mesmerized by Torino's beautiful architecture.

Virginia said...

Oh the very first photo I saw of yours was all I needed to know that I need to put your beautiful home on my wish list Fabarizio! gorgeous photo today!
V

Crafty Green Poet said...

un edificio bellissimo. Sono molto buone ragione per una visita a Torino!

mikeacoyle said...

Turin is indeed spectacular, with wonderful architecture. It's a pleasure living here. But lots of credit must be given to Fabrizio who takes unique photos. Che bella foto.

lunarossa said...

Ciao Fab, I've seen the splendour of Stupinigi a few times but in this photo it looks like an enchanted castle. Fantastic. A.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Wonderful buiding wonderful image. I do like your night scenes ebst. You eeally bring draw out the subtle night lighting.

qualcosa di bello said...

lovely to see you back again!

Diederick Wijmans said...

Una foto davvero molto bella con questa luce blu.

Saretta said...

Wow, I had no idea Torino was full of all these amazing beauties! This building is particularly symmetrical, isn't it?

Linda said...

Thanks for the links to back up the beautiful photo.

Hilda said...

Magnificent! It's symmetry is amazing and your photo is magical, as always.